[LAU] das-watchdog errors

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 16 2009 - 23:01:18 EET

Get this:
ov 16 22:29:42 d_baron das_watchdog: started
Nov 16 22:29:42 d_baron das_watchdog: Warning. The priority of the
"ksoftirqd/0" process is only 0, and not 99. Unless you are using the High Res
Timer, the watchdog will probably not work. If you are using the High Res
Timer, please continue doing so and ignore this message.
Nov 16 22:29:42 d_baron das_watchdog: Warning The "ksoftirqd/0" process is
running SCHED_OTHER. Unless you are using the High Res Timer, the watchdog
will probably not work, and the timing on your machine is probably horrible.

I am using HIgh Res Timer, 1000, though pulseaudio's alsa interface does not
think so. However, it might be best to set the ksoftirqd stuff. How do I do
it?