Re: [LAU] Zoom H-4 noisy ?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 21:44:45 EET

Hello Svend!
   I had a Zoom H4n connected to my computer and a laptop. Well besides the
configuration on the Zoom, if it wanted to be a mass-storage device or a
soundcard, we had no problems. Of course it's microphone is rather good, so
might it be, that it takes up your computer's noise? Sorry, this is an obvious
one, but I've someties found out, that the obvious things, are devilish. :-)
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net