Re: [LAU] OT: online music promition/what do you think of bandcamp?

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 09:48:44 EET

Esben Stien wrote:

> As far as I know, this doesn't exist anywhere. There's no place I could
> go and buy electronically a CD or a DVD/Blu-ray and actually get the
> pure thing without any hassles or copy protection or whatever.

To bring the original topic back:

Would you then buy something off bandcamp (provided the thing you were
looking for was available there)?

There you can have flac, but would the flashplayer (I assume it's flash,
here it Just Works) throw you off?

NB: I'm trying to talk you into buying my stuff, I'm just talking in a
general sense, trying to understand peoples motivations.

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte