Re: [LAU] Zyn not recognised

From: Marco Castorina <marco.castorina@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 11:21:29 EET

Yep, no problem for that: marco@email-addr-hidden-x41:~$ zynspect | grep zyn http://home.gna.org/zyn/zynadd/1 Marco Castorina <marco.castorina@email-addr-hiddenahoo.it> writes: > Dear all, > I managed to install zyn-1, but when I try to open it with zynjacku, it doesn't find it as a plugin. > I tried to rescan more than one time, but with no results. > If I open lv2rack, it recognize the plugin, but of course it crashes if I try to open it. > I had no problem during building. Do I need to modify something in ttl description? > zynjacku is at the latest version, 5. zynadd plugin should not show in lv2rack because zynadd is a synth plugin and lv2rack is host for effect plugins. Is zynadd recognized by zynspect? -- Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com