[LAU] "Swissonic Easy USB" anyone? [Was: Re: USB Audio interfaces for linux?]

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 11:20:32 EET

Hallo,

while browsing Thomann myself, I stumbled accross the "Swissonic Easy USB"
http://www.thomann.de/de/swissonic_easy_usb.htm which seems to be a USB 2.0
version of a similar Firewire device (also available branded as Phonic).

What's interesting about this is that is has balanced stereo in and out, and
most of all the price: Thomann sells it for 29 Euro! That's cheap enough to buy
two and sponsor an ALSA developer with the second one. :)

Has anyone any experience with this device? Note that I'd be interested in the
USB version, my laptop doesn't do Firewire.

Ciao

--
Frank