Re: [LAU] best FLAC player?

From: Aaron L. <elmastero74@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 23:43:25 EET

I messed around with this a bit last night and re-converted my files with
the wicked-long lengths (i.e. 15 days, etc.) and it fixed my issues. Thanks
Soundconverter.

I seem to remember playing around with my character settings within
Soundconverter a while back. I might've changed the default from "Western"
to "Unicode" which might've caused this whole mess. Can't remember though.

-Aaron

PS: is there a setting that allows all my replies to this group to be
routed to the group email address?

I keep sending individual emails to group members. Members, you have my
apologies.