Re: [LAU] RME Multiface pcmcia problem

From: Martin <bassinvader77@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 17:21:43 EET

Hi All,

Thanks for your answers, but I just found out that in fact the card doesn't
work on windows either at the moment, so it seems to be a hardware problem,
although I am shure that it worked before...

The cardbus controller is there but no pcmcia cards are recognized by the
OS. It seems that the controller is broken as the hardware pins seem to be
fine.

Sorry for taking your time with this, but I am shure that I had the card
working once under windows. Maybe the controller was dying slowly and was
working for one time by chance...

Thanks again,

Martin

@Thomas: insmod rme_hdsp gave me something like

insmod: can't read 'rme_hdsp': No such file or directory