Re: [LAU] logical AND in Faust

From: Bjoern Lindig <bjoern.lindig@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 23:21:13 EET

Ok, I was thinking about that, too. But I cannot figure out how it works.

Ok, I got it: for n = 3 and x = 4 (fourth round): 100 & 011 = 000. I must have
had a brain stoppage, when I tried this last time ...

Thank you very much. Now I feel ashamed that I try to work with faust, but
don't even know how bitwise operation is done. Anyway, you should check out
faust. It's realy awesome.

Sincerely, Bjoern