Re: [LAU] Possible to have realistic guitar strumming sounds using my keyboard?

From: Ray Rashif <schivmeister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 11:56:47 EET

2009/12/1 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@email-addr-hidden>

> No arguments here on the last sentence. I'd still like to know how
> feasible it is though, and if anyone has any pointers. Basically, to put
> it very bluntly, I'm a much better keyboardist than guitarist =p.

The key point to remember is that when strumming back up, you're actually
just brushing somewhere around 2-5 strings on average. So you can probably
sample and program that using a high resolution Gigasample (that's the next
best thing we have on Linux).

But for live performance, I guess you should start practising being a
guitarist with a keyboard. Wait..that sounds like trouble =p

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD