Re: [LAU] Cooking with Gas

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 18:01:03 EET

2009/12/1 Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>:
> This is a set of ZynAddSubFX tutorials produced by the man himself.
>
> I can recommend them all, and be prepared to be amazed :O
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/zynaddsubfx

Thank you!
Since there is written documentation for zynadd already, this is
a, less abstract, very welcome addition.

You really should consider to add same voice comments to the videos though.
I still know too little, to really follow, what you're doing.

Thanks for your zyn instrument collection too.
The bass selection of zyn is still thin, in case you plan further additions ;-)

--
E.R.