Re: [LAU] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix-0.05.2-1 released

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 15:04:50 EET

hermann schrieb:
> I'm happy to announce a new guitarix release
>
> guitarix is a simple Linux Rock Guitar amplifier and is designed
> to achieve nice thrash/metal/rock/blues guitar sounds.
> Guitarix uses the Jack Audio Connection Kit as its audio backend
> and brings in one input and two output ports to the jack graph.

Nice one, thatnk you :-)

I love to see this project grow - a simple works-right out of the box
amp for Linux is extremely welcome.
BTW: do you think, you could turn it into a LV2-plugin?

Some people could consider then to boost stability and performance of
their Linux audio system by dropping VST via WINE....