[LAU] NetJack2 and Fast mode

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 14:58:17 EET

Hello,

I recently switched to jackdmp and, as a result, to netjack2.
It looks like it works fine, though I didn't had much time to run it
very long.
However I couldn't make it work in "fast mode", so I was wondering what
are the requirements to use that mode?

Personnaly, both slave and master have gigabit ethernet cards, on a
local network, the master runs with a Focusrite Saffire Pro40 with FFADO
2.1 (unstable) and the slave do not have any soundcard enabled.

I use it only for transport synchronization and midi message sends.
(I wonder if I should better use aseqnet and something like jack_udp or
something for such "light" purposes)

Thanks.
Aurélien

--