[LAU] DIY position sensitive midi drum pad

From: andy baxter <andy@email-addr-hidden-online.co.uk>
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 16:23:38 EET

Hello all,

I have been working on a project to develop a DIY midi drum pad that
modulates the sound it makes according to where you have hit it, as well
as how hard. The first prototype is now working fairly well, and in the
spirit of 'release early, release often', I am announcing the first
release of the pad design and supporting software. I have put up a wiki
here:

http://home.ganglion.me:8000/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=synpad:home

describing how to build one, with downloads of the supporting software.

If anyone is interested in getting involved in this project, it would be
good to hear from you.

Cheers,

andy baxter.