Re: [LAU] PSU question

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 03:30:23 EET

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 4:43 PM, michael noble <looplog@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Zalman possibly?
>>

> I'll put in a word for Zalman. Their heatpipe range of PSUs are quiet and
> seem to be very reliable, if a little on the pricey side.
>
> -m

Yeah, Zalman's always been expensive, but they are well built and
quite quiet. I haven't ever heard of one going bad quickly, and in the
500W area I think Dave can get one at the top of his price range.

If I was building a new machine and had a big budget I'd probably buy
one myself. Unfortunately my budgets these days aren't usually so
generous!

- Mark