[LAU] Suggestion for midi surface control

From: Marco Castorina <marco.castorina@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 08 2009 - 12:17:08 EET

Hi all, as Christmas is coming closer, I've to write the letter to Santa :-) I was thinking about a midi control surface (like Behringer BFC2000), which has also a keyboard (like M-Audio Axiom Pro 49). Of course it has to run on Linux (i'm on Ubuntu 9.10 at the moment), so that I can use it as surface control for mixing on Ardour and to help me composing my music and creating sounds (i.e.: Zynaddsubfx). Any suggestions on what to buy or what NOT to buy? If it's possible, I'd like to have something which has already been tested with Linux, so that in case of problems I'll have to ask to. Thanks everybody, Marco Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com