Re: [LAU] Am I experiencing ground hum or is it something else?

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 08 2009 - 21:34:09 EET

Just out of interest Will, I've already tried 2 separate power supply plugs
into my keyboard, and I still get an annoying noise when plugging them into
an amp/line in on my PC soundcard. The keyboard has onboard speakers, but I
can't detect any annoying noise when the keyboard volume is up full, with my
ear against the speaker...

This might be a problem with my sockets and/or my keyboard line outs being
futzed?

Thanks,

Andrew.