Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - Et barn er født i Betlehem

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Dec 13 2009 - 14:48:43 EET

Wow!
   Atte, this is again someting very new. Quite funny in its own way and again
very poppy, much more even than det nu. It sometimes seems to me like you were
making a bit fun of pop music. :-) The only thing, and that is only something
personal, is, that I dislike the snare-sound. Well the sound, that in a real
drumkit would have translated as snare.
   Some very good chord progressions! I love especially the chorus or bridge
part. Don't know, where it fits in your songstructure. I guess it's a chorus.
   The voice effect sounds very late 90s early 2000s. Pitty you didn't let up
on it once. That would have set some accentuations.
   Still: Wow! And to that I stick! Thanks for sharing!
   Warm regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net