[LAU] Aquaria Open Beta for Linux (A very good game)

From: Nils Hammerfest <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 22:19:16 EET

http://www.bit-blot.com/?p=249

As a game-composer/musician I want to inform you that a really good indie-game, Aquaria, has released an Open Beta for the Linux version. This can be played completly and is not stripped.

I have played this game two years ago (on Windows) and I really enjoyed it. Its not Free Software but its Indie which is already very "open" for Gamedevs on Windows.

So if you want to see Gaming on Linux (and not gaming as in "SuperTux", "TuxRally" or any other title with "tux" in its name...) try the Beta and leave a comment on the site to encourage them.

Or just leave a comment and try not to bring a hardcore-GNU attitude to their site, I think they don't know how to handle this :)

Nils