Re: [LAU] new song - kaiken kauniin

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Dec 19 2009 - 18:26:37 EET

Hello!
   As to the CC stuff, I can feel with you. I someties get back there, but then
decide to say "free like in free beer, if anyone has a question, wants to do
something with it, just ask." And so I settle back to do something else
istead, promising to go back one day and finally come clear with it. :-)
   I still have the other song, I noticed posted on this list. It is indeed
very different, but somehow... Somehow, they share something. I can't even
define what exactly it is, it's down below the obvious things like arrangement
or melody or style...
   Kindest regards
             Julien

--------