Re: [LAU] new song - kaiken kauniin

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 19 2009 - 22:56:56 EET

On Saturday 19 December 2009 11:18:19 Tapani Sysimetsä wrote:
> I'm somewhat puzzled in the jungle of CC
> licences and stuff, even if "all rights reserved" does not sound so good
> either. Every time I try to read about the matter I feel urgent need to
> do the dishes or go jogging.
>
> Tapani

Here's a little something I wrote up for the users over at kompoz:

http://www.kompoz.com/compose-collaborate/storyId-1027/p-drew_s_Guide_To_Choosing_A_License_For_Your_Kompoz_Project/view.story.blog

I personally think BY-SA is a great license even if you want to make some
money off of your work but it may take some outside of the box thinking to
get your head around that.

The folks at questioncopyright.org have this proposal:

http://questioncopyright.org/cc-pro

Feel free to shout at me if you read the guide and want to discuss ideas
further.

all the best,

drew