Re: [LAU] Opinions of M-Audio Axiom 61 controller?

From: Martin <bassinvader77@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 20 2009 - 15:12:47 EET

Though the keyboard plays really nice and is of good quality if you plan to
use the drumpads as well I can not recommend this. My pads (Axiom 25 - but
same hardware I suppose) where broken from the beginning and I read of
others who had the same problem after less than 2 years. The hardware for
these seems to be crappy. Also the endless controller knobs are not really
to my satisfaction, you can adjust different increments but none worked
really perfect for me (too slow, increment to small). Just my personal
opinion, try it out in a shop maybe, as I said the keyboard itself plays
very nice and when I bought it it was certainly the best for the price.

Martin