Re: [LAU] A belated christmas song

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Dec 29 2009 - 11:09:36 EET

Hi Stephen!
   No tone poem really. Just acoustic represnetation of atmosphere.
   From what I remember of my protestant relgigion course at school, Marcus
didn't mention the christmas story, becase he was really writing for Jews and
he tried to explain Jesus being the son of God as a function. Lucas made the
most of all the wonders because he was writing for the Greeks (helenic
culture) and others, who were used to wonders, needd them a bit to completely
grasp the importance and specialty of it. But that's just speculation.
   I'm still glad you liked it. We'll see what comes next. :-)
   Kindest regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net