Re: [LAU] [LAD] Is TerminatorX development stalled?

From: gerald mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 31 2009 - 16:03:11 EET

Thats true, if I have time I'll work on adding individual outputs for
each turntable.
But for me now, the most important feature is support for Rubberband.
Looking at the code, this is probably more feasible than adding
individual outputs, since for the later the audio engine would need a
total overhaul.
Gerald