Re: [LAU] can this be done with audio synthesis languages

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 17:42:51 EET

Hi,

The remote-python interface in MusE which exposes parts of the
playback, mixer and arranger functionality has a very similar aim,
live resequencing, for lack of a better word.
The idea is to be able to change the current "song" from an external
source. E.g. a foot controller. But since it's just a programming
interface all kinds of crazy ideas are of course possible.. I don't
know half of what Ableton can do but the intention is probably
similar.

Regards,
Robert