[LAU] How to do a list reply? (was: Linux audio app design: The nature of xruns)

From: Guido Scholz <guido.scholz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 20:01:56 EET

Am Wed, 30. Dec 2009 um 09:15:23 +0100 schrieb Atte André Jensen:

> Guido Scholz wrote:

Hi Atte,

>> Hi "lanas",
>> could you please reply to the list an not to my private e-mail?

> I use thunderbird, and I have two reply-buttons, which works like this
> with messages on lau:

> "Reply" will send a reply to the author only.

> lau list.

yes and a simple "List-Reply" is missing since years (Bug #45715).

> I asked before, and there doesn't seem be anything to do about it in my
> thunderbird setup). So someone (here, I think) suggested that I just
> made a habit of using "Reply all" on all lists.

I do not use Thunderbird but "mutt"; here I can type "l" to activate
"List-Reply". Pretty simple, even works with cc-ed mail.

I just did some internet search for you and found this (possible)
solution:

  https://addons.mozilla.org/de/thunderbird/addon/4455

I hope this helps; it is definitively worth a try.

Regards
Guidpo

--
http://www.bayernline.de/~gscholz/