[LAU] For Composers: unusual Songwriting Competition

From: Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 15:47:53 EET

(I am cross-posting to make sure evr1 gets it)

Guys,

You have shared (and keep sharing) your 'trade' secrets with me and all of
us here unselfishly, and here are my 5p

There is a songwriting competition where the search is for good songs
recorded on guitar/vocal or piano/vocal only.

So, bare bones only, no stardust production fx.

It looks v interesting and promising, pricing is reasonable and details are
here:

http://www.eskal-8.com/ (click on Production)

Good luck

---