[LAU] +1 for tapeutape!

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 08 2010 - 21:18:45 EET

last night I played with tapeutape for some time, and it's a really
nice application. I took some drum samples from hydrogen's drumkits,
loaded them up, and had a ball playing them via seq24. here are some
good points to consider:

1. it works great as a drum sampler. throw a bunch of, say, hihat
samples at it, and it will spread them across the velocity ranges so
it will respond just like you would expect;
2. it's light, so if you don't want to call up hydrogen just for a
drumkit, it works great for that.
3. don't stop at drum samples! once my drumkit was loaded, I loaded a
few bass loops in there to trigger, and they worked just great, too.

finally, one little glitch I noticed: when you go to save your file,
you might notice that no matter what you type for a filename, the save
box is greyed out (unavailable). just put ".tap" after your filename,
and you can click save.

anyway, thought I would throw some props to this nice app.

http://www.tardigrade-inc.com/index.php/En/Tapeutape

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com