Re: [LAU] yoshimi creeps... 0.051

From: David Adler <david.jo.adler@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 13 2010 - 14:23:45 EET

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Rob Wentz wrote:
> Ok, just saying here.. It might be more helpful to post the contents or at
> least more of a clue to what your .zynaddsubfxXML.cfg contains, instead
> of how clueless you are about it's origin ... or how tasty  miso soup is for
> that matter.. capish?

yes, I could have attached it in the first place,
done now.

The issue came up before:
http://linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/lau/2009/11/12/161948

I am still interested in where the file comes from, that's
why I mentioned not having a clue. I could have written
an explicit question as well.

Usually I stay on topic, IMHO the little OT line, more meant
to be ignored, is acceptable.

all the best,