Re: [LAU] [Packet-in-user] Bye, bye february :-)

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 15 2010 - 14:56:58 EET

On Friday 15 January 2010 00:45:12 frank pirrone wrote:
> Well, I may have misstated the actual "working rules."  The original
> gathering in 2008 committed to Linux, so Open Source as a requirement
> may not be in effect this time around.

From our front page:

"The purpose of our band is to free music. We want to be able to play what we
want, using Free Software tools, and allow others to take that music and do
with it what they want. Feel free to check out our Current events and see
what we are up to right now. "

I think it was Free music with Free tools from the break.