[LAU] Req: Educational research?

From: Ketil Thorgersen <ketil.thorgersen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 09:28:43 EET

Hi list

I am a researcher in music education in Sweden. I mainly lurk on this
list and others, but have understood that at least some of you work with
education in some way or another. I have used linux as my preferred
platform for years, and have followed this list and the linux audio
development with great interest for years. However, I have never been
doing any research into how open source music software can be, or is,
deployed in educational settings. Since this is an interest, I would
like to read up on whatever research has been done in that area before
doing anything.

Does any of you know where to look? Seaching on google scholar shows
very little!

Best regards
Ketil Thorgersen
Doctor in music education, Stockholm University