Re: [LAU] yoshimi creeps... (backwards)

From: cal <cal@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 16:37:35 EET

rosea grammostola wrote:
> [ ... ]
> Situation is now, that I don't get xruns when I use zynaddsubfx, latest
> compiled from source, when I use the vkeybd of zynadd. I get regular
> xruns when I use my maudio keystation usb keyboard though...

which suggests that the zyn jack midi still isn't quite there.

> For latest yoshimi, it doesn't matter whether which keybd I use. Xruns
> all over the place...

In current yoshimi there's been some reorganising, and there's few things
still needing settling. It's not a difficult choice, go with Zyn or an
earlier version of yoshimi. I think all I've ever promised is a
development snapshot, but I really do want to settle this thing down
and move on.

cheers, Cal