[LAU] korg k-series controllers

From: David Santamauro <david.santamauro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 05:56:43 EET

Hi all,

Along the lines of the axiom discussion, I was wondering if there was a
way to control the korg k61 (k-series keyboard controller)? It is
recognized and functions nicely but I unfortunately haven't found a way
to actually control it, i.e., reassign knobs and sliders etc. and most
importantly, change the transmit channel.

I've tried installing the "editor" under wine but that doesn't seem to
cooperate all that well as it doesn't recognize the k61 at all.

I'd like to find a pure linux solution as wine is a good crutch but
isn't an end solution, I fear. If anyone has experience with this
particular controller, I'd be grateful. thanks

David

PS I hate to keep spamming this list with question after question, but
I feel I'm almost there... almost ... and the closer I get, the more I
am ready to get back to writing music.