Re: [LAU] Ascension: Music made in Linux

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 30 2010 - 12:28:03 EET

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> I have managed to
> capture a selection of house, tech, break, dnb, dub, ambient and bits
> and bleeps. In fact a couple of the tracks even sound like a 4 piece
> rock band and a live drummer are playing on them. I have been entirely
> surprised by the amount of variation in the rhythms, melodies and
> patterns that I was able to get out of ams during this session.

A final comment: This part of your original post was what initially led
me (and others I guess) to the conclusion that something was wrong with
the soundfile. IMHO it's very, very, very far from "house, tech, break,
dnb, dub, ambient" and more "bits and bleeps". I don't hear anything
"like a 4 piece rock band and a live drummer", let alone any "rhythms
and melodies".

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk