Re: [LAU] oh yoshimi, one more time

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 31 2010 - 18:42:50 EET

2010/1/30 cal <cal@email-addr-hidden>:

> And I believe you are quite right. In messing with the deadlock issue on
> parameter save (0.054-pre4 only) I got all kinds of things confused. In
> fact I can _not_ replicate the reported issue on Rhodes/SynthRhodes2 (or any
> other instrument). The forearm test and the "two keys simultaneously" both
> test fine for me ... well, as well as the forearm test ever does.

Hm.
I installed a recent version of jack (jack2).
Now it doesn't disconnect from jack anymore, when playing SynthRhodes2,
but it causes xruns, and quite audible distortion
when pressing ~3 keys at the same time.
There must be missing anything.

> It's been a muddled couple of days here.

Take a break, Cal. Re-think
it after some days.
Thanks for the efforts.

--