Re: [LAU] Beta testers required for jretune

From: Will Light <visinin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 02:27:54 EET

> I'm having some difficulty in seeing the purpose
> of providing this MIDI interface.

It's wicked fun. A use case that I can vouch for myself is using such
retuning as a crude single-voice harmonizer. I'll take a vocal line
and just play MIDI notes along with it to hear how it'd sound, and
when I come up with a harmony that works I'll bounce it and play it
alongside the main vocals. It opens up the possibility of creative
off-label use of pitch correctors, and I can say I would definitely
use it.

-w