[LAU] removing hiss from samples

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 10:46:11 EET

Hi

I'm building a piano from the MIS samples, and there seems to be quite a
lot of hiss, esp in the pp samples.

I remember years ago when I used the windows sample editor "sound
forge", that it had a pretty good noise removal feature. You could
provide a sample of only noise and have it analyze this for even better
removal.

But now it's today, and we're on linux, what good possibilities are
there for removing hiss from a lot of samples. Something command line
driven would be cool, there are 260 piano samples...

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk