[LAU] 70 minutes in renoise

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 22:26:21 EET

Hi

I'm working hard to keep up with rpm2010. Today I decided to record my
renoise session (or at least the first 70 minutes of it) with
recordMyDesktop (hence my eagerness yesterday to get it working with
jack, thanks for the help!).

So here it is, 70 minutes of tracking from scratch, I had no plans, no
intensions, no ideas before, just going with the flow. The track is not
finished, I like to listen a few days later with fresh ears, change
stuff, add stuff, remove stuff etc.

http://www.archive.org/download/TheMakingOfsong3FromRpm2010ByModlys/song3.avi

NB: It's actually quite intimidating to invite you all like this, please
be gentle with me, ok? I'm simply posting in the hope it can inspire
someone, and hopefully give more people an idea of what a tracker can do
in 2010.

NB2: I apologize for the quite annoyingly out-of-tune vocal sample. I
quickly decided *not* to stop the flow and fix it. Bear with it (it has
a certain atmosphere, though), I'll fix it later...

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk