[LAU] wanna hear something out of the ordinary?

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 16:32:35 EET

Hi

I just spoke with Dave Griffith, regarding some (now fixed) build issues
with his extraordinary software, fastbreeder. He mentioned that he
believed I was the only user (have been using it for some years now),
besides himself and I really feel that is a pity, hence this mail.

So those of you who are looking for another way of generating new
noises, should really check out fastbreeder. It's operation is dead
simple. The window is seperated in four, each containting a sound.
Left-click will audition the sound, right-click will "breed" similar
sounds in the other three windows, middle-click starts with four random
sounds. You can naturally sample the sounds you like since fastbreeder
is jack-enabled. But you can also save the "source" of a sound, allowing
you to open it again and breed on.

How does it sounds? Dave hit's it right on on the web page: "Lets just
say I haven't been using it to evolve the perfect piano sound." :-)

http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fastbreeder/

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk