Re: [LAU] wanna hear something out of the ordinary?

From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 20:26:17 EET

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Arve Barsnes wrote:
>
>> Mark, do you think that would be equivalent to:
>> media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit
>> media-libs/liblo
>
> I don'e speak fluent gentoo, but I think you should look for developent
> packages instead.
>
>  > dev-lang/python with USE="tk"
>  > dev-util/scons
>
> That's probably fine.

Hmm, I seem to have replied privately to Atte, which was not my intention...

But anyway, gentoo being a source based distro, there is no such thing
as development packages, these things always being present when you
install the relevant packages.

But we'll see if anyone on the pro-audio list makes an ebuild, or if I
try my hand at it tomorrow.

Arve