Re: [LAU] sooperlooper

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabrbedd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 13 2010 - 05:47:20 EET

Hi teza,

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, teza wrote:

> Hi I check sooperlooper throught a terminal and here is the result and
> why I can't load loops. Any tricks to fix that?

Jesse (the sooperlooper author) asked some questions on the
sooperlooper list... I haven't seen answers to those yet.

This is important because this:

> error opening /home/teza/T_l_chargements/fk118bpm.wav

is your problem. I'll bet you that the folder is not
'T_l_chargements' but something like 'Téléchargements'. The
é's are getting converted to '_' -- which is an invalid path
and libsndfile can't open the file.

Please rename the folder to something with no international
characters and try again.

Thanks,
Gabriel