Re: [LAU] Linux audio droid?

From: Joan Quintana <joan_quintana@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 19 2010 - 10:55:42 EET

In the other side, you can use Android like a MIDI controller. I tested the FingerMIDI player íthesundancekit.com) and it works great with ubuntu+jack+fluidsynth. There is the server side and the client side, both in java. The code is availabble vis svn.

I want to make myself an Android theremin and a Android ocarina...

Joan Quintana
Www.joanillo.org