Re: [LAU] New latin-prog :-)

From: Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 21:48:50 EET

Beautiful Prog Rock piece!

This proofs one of my beliefs: it doesn't matter what style one does in
music, as soon one is honest and speaks from the heart, it will always come
out a nice piece of music.

It's good that you are introducing more melody in this piece, I really think
that melody is essential to a composition.

The 'space' sounds (colours) fit properly with the melodies you are playing.
They match the underlying piano well.

This tune has the power of uplifting one's mind and soul, which is the
purpose of true art.

You spoke earlier about the sadness that you have within you - this sadness
comes out beautifully hidden (but also exposed in a way) in Fuzit!

Well done Julian, keep on writing.

Just a minor note:
On 2:35 the rhythm piano is a bit out of time? Or is it purposely played
like that?

Viktor Mastoridis