[LAU] Digitech gnx4 (guitar effects) as a usb audio device

From: Nathanael Anderson <wirelessdreamer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 16:22:50 EET

A few years ago I used to use my gnx4's usb interface to capture the audio
from the pedal. at some point before 2.6.20, I don't remember the kernel the
regression originally happened in, It stopped "just working", and only a usb
device was detected, but it wasn't accessable to use, and now is no longer
recognized as even being plugged in. I'm trying to figure out if my hardware
is now bad, or if other people noticed this behavior, and I should dig into
it some more.

Nathanael