Re: [LAU] Intel graphics chipsets and realtime

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 23:09:24 EET

> how i used to love the way you were *not* antialiasing your visuals...
>
> tongue firmly in cheek,

:) I never said that the shadows are antialiased, I think that is not
possible with integrated old Intel 965 chipset. When you remember I had
something with shadows on LAC 2008 in Cologne, but there I had my 3kilo
laptop with Nvidia graphics, now I am at 1.3 kilo. So its more like
regaining possibilities, and I use the shadows for giving an idea of
volume. But indeed, when I remember right there were some complains in
Graz in October that my virtual shadows are not antialiased.

We will see what I come up with, of course nothing is ready yet...

Cheers,

Malte

--
----