Re: [LAU] Re : New music: "daybreak"

From: Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 07 2010 - 03:54:13 EET

Frank Kober wrote:
> Leigh,
>
> --- En date de : Sam 6.3.10, Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :
>> I've just uploaded a new track, which I call "daybreak" --
>> it's an
>> ambient piece that builds very slowly from start to finish.
>> It's
>> available on Bandcamp here:
>>
>> http://pneuman.bandcamp.com/track/daybreak
>
> Very nice piece, classic ambient stuff, i like the reprise at the end ;). What synths did you use ?

Thanks :) Yep, as you saw on the Bandcamp page, the synth sounds are
from the Blofeld (both the pad and the percussive sounds). There's also
some ambience and crunchy feedback from my Behringer VM1 analog delay,
which is a great clone of the EHX Deluxe Memory Man -- I'm yet to find a
good LADSPA/LV2 delay plugin that does vintage sounds and goes in to
self-oscillation. Everything was recorded in to Ardour and finished with
effects and automation there.

Thanks
Leigh