Re: [LAU] priorities of interrupts or other fixes

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 17:45:33 EET

Jeremy wrote:

> Best is to disable frequency scaling altogether.

How do I do that? I looked in the BIOS and couldn't find anything there.
  I guess I could recompile the kernel without fequency scaling support,
but isn't it possible to totally shut it off in software land?

And "no" google didn't seem to know the answer (it mostly is people
suggesting to use the freq-scaling applet or turn it off in the BIOS).

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk