[LAU] Where do LADSPA presets get saved?

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 22:22:51 EET

I'm trying to Git-ify everything in my music setup. So far so good, except I can't figure out where LADSPA presets get saved.

After poking around through the Ardour sourcecode, it looks like the presets don't get saved by Ardour itself; it calls a function in the plugin itself (IIRC, plugin->save_preset() or something like that). Where the plugin actually saves its state is a mystery to me.

Any hints?

-ken