Re: [LAU] Syncing MIDI with accoustic guitar

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 02:54:44 EET

Le Samedi, 13 Mars 2010 19:57:49 -0500,
lanas <lanas@securenet.net> a écrit :

> On the other hand, there is somethzign that makes Ardour go
> autoamtically back at the beginning on play, after 9 measures and
> something. No counter or other indicator is showing 9 measures.

I restarted both seq24 and Ardour and everything was fine. I've
noticed though, that it's sometimes not easy to record when the clock is
set to jack and Ardour acts as a master clock. A track would be
coloured as recording progresses, but not darker-coloured bottow part
(that part that is of a different colour for each track) would appear
nor any audio wave being recorded. When stopped, no recording is shown.
Setting the clock to internal solves this. Maybe I should upgrade to
latest Ardour.