Re: [LAU] Sudden Jack problems

From: Peter Desjardins <peter.desjardins.us@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 16:35:52 EET

Hi. I'm posting this to complete the story for the archives.

My problem went away after I restarted. I guess that would have been
a reasonable thing to try first.

The updates I installed via the Ubuntu update manager required a
restart. Maybe I failed to select real-time mode at the boot menu. I
should learn how to make real-time mode the default in that menu.

Sorry for the noise. Thanks for your help.

Peter