[LAU] ZynAddSubFX voices download link

From: Chip VanDan <chip.vandan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 25 2010 - 21:02:06 EET

Hey all,

It was quite a while ago that I emailed the list with some questions
about the best way to package my voices for ZynAddSubFX for download
on my website, and I finally got around to actually doing it now. I
don't email often, but I certainly benefit from reading all the
interesting emails, so this is my way of giving back to the community.
 Feel free to take the voices and do whatever you want with them, just
don't claim them as your own or sell them (unless of course you modify
them to your liking, then they are yours).

Go to http://www.airlynx.sitesled.com and scroll straight to the
bottom of the page and you'll see a text link that says ZynAddSubFX
voices.

Alternatively you can use the http://airlynx.co.cc shortcut

Thanks to all the awesome people here!

Christopher ("Chip"/"Airlynx") VanDan